Have you ever wondered what was included in a stationery suite or what everything is called? Brown Fox Creative breaks it down for us and we thank her for that!
1. Invitation | This piece is an absolute must. It tells your guests who, what, when and where - all the important details they will need to watch you exchange I-do's!
2. Invitation Backer | This gives the invitation additional weight if loose and emphasis if adhered to a pocket, gate card, etc.
3. Pockets | A pocket is a great option to contain and organize multiple inserts - it keeps everything nice and tidy.
4. Inserts | Inserts contain additional information you want your guests to have. This could be accommodations, reception, directions, or a details card with miscellaneous information.
5. Wax Seals | Embellishments such as a wax seal can close a pocket or gate card, on a belly band for decoration or on the exterior of the mailing envelope.
6. Belly Band | A great option to contain and organize multiple inserts - a packaged suite for your guests.
7. RSVP + RSVP Envelope | This piece is an absolute must - your final headcount is too important to not get right. Guests fill out the RSVP and send it back to you with a pre-stamped and pre-addressed envelope.
8. Envelope Liner | Goes inside of the invitation envelope. Protects the invitation and sets the stage for the aesthetic of your event.
9. Envelope Addressing | Make sure to address legibly and beautifully!
10. Postage | Finish your invitation suite with custom postage, vintage postage or a current USPS postage stamp to make sure your invite is delivered to your guests.